WE HELP KIDS GET HEALTHY, SAFE AND FIT WITH MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES FOR AGES 5-14
"Always the right balance of supportive and challenging"
- NSKF PARENT
We offer one of New York's most unique and personal Youth martial arts programs. We introduce children to traditional martial arts in a safe, family-oriented atmosphere taught by lifetime martial artists. Kids learn practical self-defense techniques and the psychology of staying safe, as they explore the fascinating world of Chinese martial arts. Our school is highly personal, with small group classes. Parents and kids can even work out together.
Schedule — Martial Arts for Kids
Visit us and try a free class! We offer these childrens classes:
Private classes available
Email or call to let us know you're coming if it's your first class.
• Warm Up: Stretching and exercise to get kids in shape.
• Basics: Practice and drills of martial arts techniques.
• Lesson of the day: Kids learn self-defense techniques and kung fu forms, according to their level.
• Challenges: Games and competition to practice new material.
• Wind down: We work on concentration and focus, and discuss the challenges kids face.
REGISTER NOW - CLICK HERE
Our head instructor or Master Sifu Dario Acosta and School Director, Sifu Julie Ann, make sure practice takes place in a caring environment that, at the same time, lets kids challenge themselves and channel their energy. See more pictures of our kids class at our Gallery.
For more information or to register by phone, call (917)657-6104.